over 2 years late (02/28/2011)
Version 0.9.0¶Before 0.9.0 we had:
- Ryzom server (services) works on GNU/Linux and Windows.
- Ryzom client works officially on Windows. It's knows to work fine on GNU/Linux with Wine and we already compiled a native version that works. NeL was already compiled on Mac OS X using X11 and some application based on NeL like Mtp Target was working fine with this mode.
- Ryzom tools works only on Windows. Most important tools were made with MFC.
- Ryzom client works native and officially on GNU/Linux.
- Ryzom client works native and officially on Mac OS X.
- For the tool, since we need a big rework we plan to do that in the next version 0.10.0.