- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 05/20/2011
Reported issues: 11
- 08:36 pm Ryzom Bug #1234: login_patch.cpp : bad chmod assumption
- Ok it works, but the chmod 777 is just horrible ;)
- 09:59 am Ryzom Bug #1329: Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- > Because the Precompiled Version works for me but not the self compiled one :(
This line is very interesting.
- 07:43 pm Ryzom Bug #1328: Map time and weather Issue
- Ah, yes I remember :)
IIRC, Weather system use a noise matrix (CRandomGrid3D) to perform this job. The noise gener...
- 09:19 pm Ryzom Bug #1298: Crash assert in simple_sound when entering guild hall
- Alsa / pulseaudio is not relevant for a macOSX setup, Markanjio is linux based and I also suffer this bug, I also suf...
- 09:23 pm Ryzom Bug #1298: Crash assert in simple_sound when entering guild hall
- Oki, I have the same feed back from Markanjio who is matis from a matis guild. As a quick work around he suggest to t...
- 09:08 pm Ryzom Bug #1298: Crash assert in simple_sound when entering guild hall
- Where is you GH, Tryker gh doesn't sufer this bug :/
- 09:07 pm Ryzom Feature #1272: Build on GCC 4.6
- Tools are not fixed by the first patch, rti & krop fix Nel & client, and it is already committed, my patch fix only s...
- 01:58 pm Ryzom Bug #1299: Incorrrect mimap quality on some shapes.
- Well it's hard to say, but the effect is the same. at least it's not related to #938.
- 08:13 pm Ryzom Bug #1299 (New): Incorrrect mimap quality on some shapes.
- *Way to reproduce :*
Add a shape to an IG, and add an entity with at least one shared texture.
put the observer nea...
- 09:25 pm Ryzom Bug #1297: CMake - improper detection architecture under linux
- Yep I see the trick. having cross compilation is great things
for the moment removing
Also available in: Atom