- Registered on: 06/02/2010
- Last connection: 06/30/2010
Reported issues: 5
- 03:26 am Ryzom Bug #978: Client segfault under linux
- Forget about this, I was confused by the executable changing names.
There is no segfault at all
- 03:23 am Ryzom Bug #978 (Rejected): Client segfault under linux
- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007ffff5ca1bc7 in NL3D::CDriverUser::delete3dMouseListener(...
- 02:17 am Ryzom Bug #976 (Closed): Ryzom client not compiling
- Bug in code/ryzom/client/src/seven_zip/CMakeLists.txt
You forget to close a )
- 11:13 am Ryzom Bug #974 (Closed): No sound with OpenAL driver
- Using linux and the compiled client, neither sound nor music is working. According to kervala the OpenAL module is br...
- 02:58 am Ryzom Bug #959: Flickering and bad performance with X11 composite under KDE and Archlinux
- I’m using the opensource radeon drivers with an ATI r500 card. Yes, they are probably highly objectable, but I can us...
- 02:56 am Ryzom Bug #960: mapping accentued keys to actions in game
- And then "é" has no name and only a content ? I admit that I don’t know anything here :)
- 01:56 am Ryzom Bug #960 (Closed): mapping accentued keys to actions in game
- In game, when mapping the key "é" to a deplacement action, the letter does not display in the menu when setting it (c...
- 01:51 am Ryzom Bug #959 (New): Flickering and bad performance with X11 composite under KDE and Archlinux
- When using KDE with composition enabled, the client is flickering and the general performance really bad..
This is n...
Also available in: Atom