- Registered on: 05/15/2010
- Last connection: 06/07/2010
Reported issues: 0
- 03:51 pm Ryzom Wiki edit: InstallingLuabind (#5)
- 09:28 am Ryzom Wiki edit: BuildForLinux (#65)
- Recommanding the CMake method to build the client, as kervala recommanded in http://dev.ryzom.com/boards/17/topics/2185
- The client doesn't build out of the box following the wiki instructions on Ubuntu 10.04 64bits.
I put the wiki instr...
- Sorry don't mind this message, the latest modifications were in fact not pulled properly.
It compiles fine now.
- 08:24 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Ubuntu 10.04 64bit: ai_bot_npc.cpp:693: error: cast from ‘CBotNpc*’ to ‘uint32’ loses p...
- Done ! With that modification it compiles successfully ! :)
- The latest commits fixed the cast from ‘CBotNpc*’ to ‘uint32’ (Many thanks!). Unfortunately there is an other error p...
- 08:00 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Ubuntu 10.04 64bit: ai_bot_npc.cpp:693: error: cast from ‘CBotNpc*’ to ‘uint32’ loses p...
- Cool ! it fixed the above error. Unfortunately there are other ones:
state_instance.cpp:163: error: cast from ‘voi...
- 07:55 pm Ryzom Wiki edit: BuildForLinux (#63)
- removed libwww-dev and luabind from the client part, as it suppose the user compiled the server beforehand
- 07:47 pm Ryzom Wiki edit: BuildForLinux (#62)
- Hi everyone!
I'm trying to compile Ryzom server on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit.
On the 32bit version the exact same steps ...
Also available in: Atom