- Registered on: 05/10/2010
- Last connection: 07/19/2011
Reported issues: 5
- 12:01 pm Ryzom Bug #1329: Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- This NOT a bug in any driver, the whole thing happens because of libwww, which provides its own XML parser (libxmlpar...
- 04:34 pm Ryzom Feature #1023: Use a standard application path for writing files
- Great! But avoiding using ~/.ryzom and use the XDG Basedir spec (http://standards.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedi...
- 01:06 am Ryzom Bug #898: Shadows under Linux
- With bloom, the shadows are buggy and don't get updated (well, the animation is, but not the orientation nor the equi...
- 11:18 am Ryzom Feature #926 (Resolved): Modesetting with X11
- Applied in changeset r256.
- 05:21 pm Ryzom Feature #928 (Closed): XRandR modesetting
- Hi, we currently use XF86VidMode for X modesetting.
However, it's old (and in our current implementation, broken on ...
- 01:13 pm Ryzom Feature #926 (Closed): Modesetting with X11
- Currently, NeL's OpenGL driver handle mode changes only on windows.
Here is a patch to hopefuly fix this issue.
- 07:20 pm Ryzom Bug #900: ELuaExecuteError: No matching overload found, setContextHelpText
- The problem arises when getMilkoTooltipWithKey uses concatUCString.
I suspect it to be broken, probably because of C...
- 01:36 pm Ryzom NeverEnding #825: Remove all warnings when compiling Ryzom
- Please forget my neldebug and nl_ct_debug patches. They use variadic macros, which are part of the C99 specifications...
- 10:34 am Ryzom Wiki edit: BuildForLinuxCmake (#12)
- 05:56 pm Ryzom Bug #884: 24bpp support
- Seems my patch wasn't enough.
Here is what happen with the current version: glXChooseVisual accepts sAttribList32bpp...
Also available in: Atom