- Registered on: 05/06/2010
- Last connection: 07/05/2011
Reported issues: 3
- 09:05 pm Ryzom Bug #1270: Crash when entering a R2 session
- Confirmed bug, with an up-to-date official client...
I've got the same gdb trace.
- 12:22 am Ryzom Bug #1309: Client aborted
- Still no update available with the ryzom_update.sh...
And Kervala's Ubuntu binaries need to recent dependencies to...
- 03:09 am Ryzom Bug #1309: Client aborted
- Indeed, but I don't think there is something valuable.
You can find them enclosed (last crash occurred at 2011/06/...
- 02:35 am Ryzom Bug #1309: Client aborted
- Running with gdb :
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0.1-debian
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, I...
- 01:44 am Ryzom Bug #1309 (New): Client aborted
- I'm experiencing a crash which happens more and more often (let's say every 30 minutes), especially since the last of...
- 11:58 am Ryzom Ryzom Game on GNU/Linux: RE: Mumble with Ryzom
- Resolved by changing the OpenAL configuration (disabling OSS backend).
- I am running Debian and trying to use Mumble while playing, but I can not manage to have both the sound of Ryzom and ...
- 10:49 pm Ryzom Bug #907: Troubles while compiling the client + minor hints to fix some of them
What I wanted to say is that, in my case, I *only* have unclickable alternative labels.
I guess/hope the...
- 09:37 pm Ryzom Bug #907: Troubles while compiling the client + minor hints to fix some of them
- Ok. Compilation success.
But I have a huge list of "file not found" when running the client. Even with the 7z file...
- 10:27 pm Ryzom Bug #907: Troubles while compiling the client + minor hints to fix some of them
Just for information, about packaging NeLNS, I got this message :
CPack: Create package using DEB
Also available in: Atom