- Registered on: 05/06/2010
- Last connection: 06/10/2010
Reported issues: 2
- 04:40 pm Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Is it hard to add jump to Ryzom game engine?
- Jumping is not going to happen anytime soon period =)
Now if you want you can animate Jump but it would be like an...
- 06:44 pm Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Share your projects website!
- Thing is you don't have to nor anyone going waste time zipping the code on every change when their server is not even...
- 01:09 am Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Share your projects website!
- talk about someone 100% and totally clueless.
Try http://www.realmcrafter.com/ Grz it's suited for you.
- 12:49 am Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Auto-Patcher
- comes with im about 90% sure on this how to do it is unclear yet.
check out code\ryzom\tools\patch_gen
- 04:33 pm Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Is "escort" quest possible to set up in current Ryzom core engine without ch...
- Escort would not be to to hard. I think you could even use the current system for escort aka linked npc's that walk t...
- 05:22 am Ryzom Open discussion: RE: What I hope to be able to work on the next 2 weeks do you think its possible...
- I know its being worked on ur doing like so much work kaetemi but you already know my views :P
- 05:21 am Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Does current Ryzom core quest system supports triggering event when health o...
- So since this engine came out like the day of my friend and I decided take 2 weeks off to work on this Engine. Our bi...
- 06:41 am Ryzom Help: RE: Client suddenly unable to connect
- fresh restart of the server does this happen or just later on when its been running for a while?
- So as far as I know no one has really been able to export maps yet from World Editor. But has anyone figured out how ...
Also available in: Atom