- Registered on: 05/06/2010
- Last connection: 06/22/2010
Reported issues: 7
- 06:48 pm Ryzom Bug #839: log directory not created when not present
- As mentioned, this was fixed with #844 and can be closed. From #844, "- make sure the directory for logs exists ; if...
- 01:30 am Ryzom Bug #839: log directory not created when not present
- This is fixed by #844 and can be closed
- 08:04 pm Ryzom Bug #840 (Rejected): building ryzom attempts to create an empty archive (not portable)
- make -j10 -k -C src night CXX=g++
make -k -C game_share all
ar r libgame_share.a
ar: no archive members specified...
- 08:02 pm Ryzom Bug #839 (Rejected): log directory not created when not present
- The build system should create the log directory when it is not present. At present, building will fail when the log...
- 08:00 pm Ryzom Bug #837 (Closed): Don't use configure to set architecture variables, use the compiler
- nel/include/nel/misc/mutex.h should check __x86_64__ rather than use a configure check for HAVE_X86_64 ... this also ...
- 07:59 pm Ryzom Bug #836 (Closed): build script invokes cp in a GNU-way (not POSIX compliant)
- The build script has an invocation of cp which is not POSIX complaint:
cp -Rfdp $NEL_SRC/include $BUILD_DIR/nel
- 07:55 pm Ryzom Bug #833 (Closed): ryzom/tools/scripts/linux/build should not force an architecture
- The build script forces -march=pentium ... some compilers don't recognize that, and others see it as invalid (such as...
- 07:54 pm Ryzom Bug #832 (Closed): Set permissions of gen_deps.sh and ryzom/tools/scripts/linux/*
- mercurial allows setting file permissions. These should be set executable:
All the gen_deps.sh
- 07:52 pm Ryzom Bug #831 (New): ryzom/code/nelns/automacros/mysql.m4 does not parse versions correctly
- 1) ryzom/code/nelns/automacros/mysql.m4 does not parse versions correctly:
- 07:41 pm Ryzom Wiki edit: BuildForLinux (#12)
Also available in: Atom