- Registered on: 08/15/2009
- Last connection: 02/10/2012
Reported issues: 7
- 11:25 pm Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Is it hard to add jump to Ryzom game engine?
- ok i'll get a look on it
- 05:32 pm Ryzom Open discussion: RE: Is it hard to add jump to Ryzom game engine?
- is there any info about, what fileformat is needed for animations, how does the engine handle them(key frame split, s...
- 05:41 pm Ryzom Bug #1327: Strange sys.info Messages
- allright! close it than ;)
> Hehe, bad luck :p The fix has been commited in revision r1611 :)
- 05:36 pm Ryzom Bug #1327: Strange sys.info Messages
- sorry. forgot to add my client info.
it`s rti r1610-ALsoft mac build.
> What client are you using...
- 05:13 pm Ryzom Bug #1327 (Closed): Strange sys.info Messages
- moving the mouse over different system and character state (run, sit, etc) buttons, creates a strange sys.info messag...
- 12:53 pm Ryzom Bug #1157: Missing Textures - Too many open files
- here is the pic
- 12:51 pm Ryzom Bug #1157: Missing Textures - Too many open files
- rti wrote:
> I am currently observing that linking OpenAL soft (see #1314 for more information) makes this problem p...
- 02:15 am Ryzom Bug #1305 (New): Client crash in NLMISC::CFixedSizeAllocator::CNode::unlink() on Mac OS X
- on the zora entrance it just crashed:
- 11:08 pm Ryzom Open discussion: RE: From which pen&paper or computer-roleplayinggame are the roleplaying-rules d...
- Dark Earth... sweet memories... i loved that game.
- 11:50 am Ryzom Bug #1205 (Rejected): Mac OSX - Random Client Crash
- Ryzom client crash sometimes. Report here:
Also available in: Atom