- Registered on: 08/01/2009
- Last connection: 12/15/2012
Reported issues: 0
- 11:17 am Ryzom API Open discussions: RE: Ryzom api 2.0 the pretend update
- nimetu wrote:
> In Arispotle, one outpost battle was missed because guild owner could not / forgot to check outpost ...
- 12:22 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Something strange admin panel
Those are only warnings due to bad practice, you can remove it by setting error_reporting to "E_ALL & ~E_NOTIC...
- 10:15 pm Ryzom Ryzom Game on GNU/Linux: RE: An other segmentation fault
- Fixed with the last version, thanx.
- 01:20 pm Ryzom API Open discussions: RE: Ryzom api 2.0 the pretend update
- nimetu wrote:
> it has been said in the past, that outpost status is not in the api because that would take away inc...
- 12:48 pm Ryzom Ryzom Game on GNU/Linux: RE: An other segmentation fault
- Hum, it seems to be my fault : I think I missed a game data upgrade. Using the patcher from the windows client (runni...
Since I upgraded my ryzom client to revision 1108 (I don't know the exact version of my previous build but it ...
- 11:13 am Ryzom API Open discussions: RE: Ryzom api 2.0 the pretend update
- devski wrote:
> You can now view outpost owners, attackers, and time of the attack.
The real time or the bugged o...
- 10:48 am Ryzom Ryzom Game on GNU/Linux: RE: Issue looking back while moving
Yes, this bug has been reported 2 month ago ^^
- 08:57 am Ryzom Ryzom Game on GNU/Linux: RE: Client crash
- And an other crash while walking in Yrkanis (the client quit immediately just like the crash due to the processor aff...
- 11:22 pm Ryzom Ryzom Game on GNU/Linux: RE: Client crash
- Hum, now that this crash is solved, I have an other one to submit :p
It happens at the end of a teleportation (usi...
Also available in: Atom