- Registered on: 07/22/2009
- Last connection: 06/02/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 09:19 pm Ryzom Bug #935: Screenshots saved in a dedicated directory.
- nimetu wrote:
> In Windows, 'My Pictures' should be used by default (if not set differently from config). MacOS migh...
- 09:18 am Ryzom Bug #935 (Closed): Screenshots saved in a dedicated directory.
- This way, no risk to delete a system file in the client main dir.
(would be great for the official client too ^^ ).
- 10:57 am Ryzom API Contest Submission: RE: YubOS
- And 2 monthes later.... version 0.9.0 appears!
This is not a final release as i'm polishing interfaces & communicati...
- Hi all,
With the use of the latest Mimetu's translation tools, it's possible to get the identification of a craft ...
- 07:52 pm Ryzom API Website ideas: RE: Connect the dressing room with character API
- it's amazing what you've done.
Here is what i create with your API Nimetu.
I create the fi...
- There's a php function (function_aes.php) provided with Ryzom API to create secure key, and to encrypt and decrypt al...
- * Project Name: YubOS
* Project Type: Flash Application
* Project Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Project Members: nep...
- 12:00 pm Ryzom API API Tips and Tricks: RE: Inventory decoding - part 1 common objects
- To get the full name of an object : http://bmsite.net/temp/ryzom_translate.zip or have a look at this tip (in the ans...
- 10:18 am Ryzom API Help: RE: Flash & crossdomain.xml file.
- h3. *PERFECT, it's working fine now*
- 10:09 am Ryzom API Help: RE: Flash & crossdomain.xml file.
- Hi vl,
It's still the same (i've cleaned my cache).
I'm using Flex also (not flash -_-'). As long as i work on my...
Also available in: Atom