- Registered on: 01/07/2012
- Last connection: 01/08/2013
Reported issues: 0
- 02:39 pm Ryzom Help: RE: String Error in Compiler
- Ok I fixed this first issue by rm-rfing all the files in my build folder, and now clang and boost are working, but no...
- This started about a week ago. Made clean, running the latest source, and I cannot get past the last step.
- Me again, with another mac compiling issue~
-- Found Mercurial: /opt/local/bin/hg
-- Revision: 2762
- 05:48 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Graphical Issue on Latest Mac Compile and a Question
- I did do that, but it puts a "FV" in front of whatever I put there. I guess I will have to live with that.
- It's me again. So after the last source code compile and rsync of data/client_default.cfg, this is the issue I have:...
- 09:54 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Another Mac Compile Error :D
- As a note: it definitely fixed 90% of the webig issues (when I click "home" it freaks out again). I am also having s...
- 09:42 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Another Mac Compile Error :D
- And success!
- 09:40 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Another Mac Compile Error :D
- Only one way to find out... :D
I'll run it again!
- 09:19 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Another Mac Compile Error :D
- Well, let's hope you can fix this next one, which happens right when the executable is linked. So sad. :(
- 08:40 pm Ryzom Help: RE: Another Mac Compile Error :D
- Always my knight in shining coding. Thank you for the quick fix, as always.
I'll look out for any more errors.
Also available in: Atom