Welcome to the Ryzom API Wiki.¶
You'll find here the documentation about Ryzom API.
Ryzom API is an URL based system to get some Ryzom information like server status, game time or character profile.
Note: Ryzom API is currently in Beta test. It means that it's possible we'll change the API, the XML format, the API keys format in the near future.
Available Ryzom API¶
- App: Create Ryzom applications that will be available out the game (with the browser) and in game.
- Status: To know if the game servers are open or closed.
- Time: To know the time and date in Ryzom. updated for new server
- Character: To access character profiles.
- ItemIcon: To display the icon of an item.
- Title: To convert a character title identifier to a translated string.
- Render: PHP functions to render a webpage with Ryzom style.
- ReleaseNotes: To see the patch release notes.
- GuildIcon: To display the icon of a guild.
- Guilds: To display the list of all guilds.
- Guild: To access guild information.
We developed a set of helper function in PHP to easier access the Ryzom API. More information...
What's new in the API?¶
You can see the changes made in the api on this page.
We setuped 2 testing characters and 1 guild so everyone can use these key to test their application.
|Character Name||Partial Character Key||Full Character Key||Guild Key|
You want to discuss about Ryzom API? You have the choice:
If you have some ideas of a website that could be fun that use Ryzom API, post it on the forum
There are other forums to talk about different subjects here
Chat with us about Ryzom API on IRC: irc.freenode.net / #ryzom