Xaudio Dirver does not work in ObjectViewer
|Target version:||Version 0.7.0|
I have tried to use the xaudiodriver in objectviewer.
I make a new particle workspace and a new particle and bind a sound.
I browse the sound tuut.wav and beep.wav, but when i click on play, there is a sound klick "click chrchchchc dog dog".
#3 Updated by sfb almost 4 years ago
- Category set to Sound
- Status changed from New to Validated
- Target version set to Version 0.7.0
Is this resolved then?
#4 Updated by sfb almost 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 0.7.0 to 0.8.0
This problem has not been resolved.
#5 Updated by kaetemi over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Validated to Assigned
- Assignee set to kaetemi
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Some update must've broken something in the XAudio2 driver. Will check this on monday.
#6 Updated by kaetemi over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed with r2248.
#7 Updated by kervala over 2 years ago
- Project changed from NeL to Ryzom
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
#8 Updated by kervala over 2 years ago
- Category set to NeL: General
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed