Export processes for max are not stable
|Category:||Tools: Build Gamedata|
|Target version:||-||Estimated time:||9000.00 hours|
The export processes for max files sometimes fail silently and write corrupt files.
Usually happens when exporting shape and anim files.
Fix it to make it write written files in a temporary directory first, and reading them back for verification, before moving them into the build directory.
#1 Updated by kaetemi over 2 years ago
- Some exported character anim files crash the game
- There is an issue with the far distance tree lod stuff.
#2 Updated by kaetemi over 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Let all the processes work with .max.tag files for skipping purposes. Issue will be closed when this is done.
- Possibly also write the exported files' names in the .max.tag files for future reference, but that is not covered by this issue.