Small question to be more aware about the format of the presentation of our project(s).
I understand the purpose of the first fields : Project Name, Project Type, Project Email, Project Members but I have question about Project URL, Project Source URL and Project Description
- For Project Source URL , do we need to make the sources available at the beginning of the project, or can we wait for a most advanced status for the project before to release the sources ?
- For Project URL and Project Description , can we use this forum (our project thread) to make a great description of our project with screenshots, release notes, coming soon features and so one ? Or do we need to create a web page presenting the project and just put the link to this page in the Project URL field ?
RE: Project presentation - Added by vl almost 4 years ago
For Project Source URL, you can wait and submit it in reply of your submission.For Project URL and Project Description, it's up to you, you can:
- use the submission thread to post updates, screenshot, talk with your users and more.
- use github project that support homepage, wiki, issues, download.
- If you ask for, we can create a redmine project for your project on dev.ryzom.com.